The Earth is the Lords and the fullness therof; The World and They that dwell there in.

Why I'm Here

This blog is to record not only our current home, decorating projects and yard/garden projects, but also plan to add photos & posts from previous houses and locations we've lived. I have too many pictures to add this to our family blog.
Rather than posting by dates, I will be editing and adding to posts by theme, or areas of the house/yard, making up the chapters to this blog. The posts will be separate by years however.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yard 2008

First yard pictures for 2008














The front garden is on the North and stays very cool and shady, you can still see the ice on the ground here.






















Still ice on the ground on the north side of the garage between the two big trees also. This area also stays very protected & shady.

I'm not sure my little bush in the front of the house survived the cold and long winter. We'll have to wait a bit to see.

The wood got split and piled by the back steps, but it needs removed now that spring is here!
I moved my bird house back to it's summer home, it's been on the front porch decked out with evergreen & holly berries to brighten up a long cold winter!

No comments: