The Earth is the Lords and the fullness therof; The World and They that dwell there in.

Why I'm Here

This blog is to record not only our current home, decorating projects and yard/garden projects, but also plan to add photos & posts from previous houses and locations we've lived. I have too many pictures to add this to our family blog.
Rather than posting by dates, I will be editing and adding to posts by theme, or areas of the house/yard, making up the chapters to this blog. The posts will be separate by years however.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Snowballs!

May 25, 1008



One of my favorite memories from one childhood place we lived was a snowball bush! It was one of the first things I went looking for after we moved into our house for landscaping.
We planted two of them at the same time and they were exactly the same size. Both in the front yard but the difference in them is huge! Although the flowers on each are the same size, the bush in the open yard by the driveway has remained small, while the bush that is in the corner of our house has grown very tall!

No comments: