The Earth is the Lords and the fullness therof; The World and They that dwell there in.
Why I'm Here
This blog is to record not only our current home, decorating projects and yard/garden projects, but also plan to add photos & posts from previous houses and locations we've lived. I have too many pictures to add this to our family blog.
Rather than posting by dates, I will be editing and adding to posts by theme, or areas of the house/yard, making up the chapters to this blog. The posts will be separate by years however.
Why I'm Here
This blog is to record not only our current home, decorating projects and yard/garden projects, but also plan to add photos & posts from previous houses and locations we've lived. I have too many pictures to add this to our family blog.
Rather than posting by dates, I will be editing and adding to posts by theme, or areas of the house/yard, making up the chapters to this blog. The posts will be separate by years however.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
It's nearly October already!!
Whew, I'm a little behind here in keeping up on summer, and her it is fall already. At least it is as far as weather & activities if not by the calendar quite yet!
With a wedding in August, I really slacked off on yard work the middle of the summer along with everything else it seems except wedding plans!
Well, now that's over, and I'm in the middle of canning jelly, jam & fruit. My freezer is full of tomatoes to make tomato soup & salsa out of & can. There are bags & bags of apricots to make into jam. There are sacks full of elderberries to make into jelly & maybe syrup. I also have blackberries & rasberries for jam, and the apples off our trees are waiting for me too.
With a wedding in August, I really slacked off on yard work the middle of the summer along with everything else it seems except wedding plans!
Well, now that's over, and I'm in the middle of canning jelly, jam & fruit. My freezer is full of tomatoes to make tomato soup & salsa out of & can. There are bags & bags of apricots to make into jam. There are sacks full of elderberries to make into jelly & maybe syrup. I also have blackberries & rasberries for jam, and the apples off our trees are waiting for me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment