The Earth is the Lords and the fullness therof; The World and They that dwell there in.

Why I'm Here

This blog is to record not only our current home, decorating projects and yard/garden projects, but also plan to add photos & posts from previous houses and locations we've lived. I have too many pictures to add this to our family blog.
Rather than posting by dates, I will be editing and adding to posts by theme, or areas of the house/yard, making up the chapters to this blog. The posts will be separate by years however.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back flower beds

April 18, 2009
This is the first day nice enough to work in the yard & flower beds. It rained last night, so weeds pulled easily, and although the ground was a bit muddy, at least I could clean things out & get a start!


I'm going to add more soil, and make a strawberry bed out of the stoned in area by the pump. If I need to put a net over it to keep out the birds, I can easily fasten it to the deck side.





I took my Hibiscus plants from Cyndie outside that I've kept alive all winter in my dining room. I've loved them in there, but now that it's spring, I am ready for some clean, and some space in my dining room again!! It was beginning to feel rather crowded in there! Now I hope a wind or hail storm doesn't destroy them!!

No comments: