P.S. May 16. I honestly don't believe I've ever seen these bloom so smell so gorgeous either one! We pulled up in the driveway tonight and opened the door & the scent was heavy in the air! Wish I could capture the whole essence in a photo!
The Earth is the Lords and the fullness therof; The World and They that dwell there in.
Why I'm Here
This blog is to record not only our current home, decorating projects and yard/garden projects, but also plan to add photos & posts from previous houses and locations we've lived. I have too many pictures to add this to our family blog.
Rather than posting by dates, I will be editing and adding to posts by theme, or areas of the house/yard, making up the chapters to this blog. The posts will be separate by years however.
Why I'm Here
This blog is to record not only our current home, decorating projects and yard/garden projects, but also plan to add photos & posts from previous houses and locations we've lived. I have too many pictures to add this to our family blog.
Rather than posting by dates, I will be editing and adding to posts by theme, or areas of the house/yard, making up the chapters to this blog. The posts will be separate by years however.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Lilacs are blooming!
P.S. May 16. I honestly don't believe I've ever seen these bloom so smell so gorgeous either one! We pulled up in the driveway tonight and opened the door & the scent was heavy in the air! Wish I could capture the whole essence in a photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't realize that you actually started this blog! I saw it on your j's list and thought hmmm, sounds like an interesting name!
Post a Comment