The Earth is the Lords and the fullness therof; The World and They that dwell there in.

Why I'm Here

This blog is to record not only our current home, decorating projects and yard/garden projects, but also plan to add photos & posts from previous houses and locations we've lived. I have too many pictures to add this to our family blog.
Rather than posting by dates, I will be editing and adding to posts by theme, or areas of the house/yard, making up the chapters to this blog. The posts will be separate by years however.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cleaning up the Damage




These pictures are actually in my Mom's yard next door to us. We didn't have any trees that were taken out, only a branch off our pear tree.

1 comment:

jrjelinek said...

Thats a cool picture. I remember helping grandpa in the garden and looking for Indian arrow heads that he said would come up in the soil after it was tilled. Sorry about the trees but we can always plant new ones. If we hadn't had that ice storm last year you would be in need of all that fire wood but think you probably have enough already. JR